Good art is a taste, good design is an opinion.

Come as guest, stay as family.
Board Index

Come as guest, stay as family.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Foto

[Archived] Problem with the DropDown of Navbar

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Srz

Srz
Punbb Rookie
Punbb Rookie
  • Description:
Hello friends , how about ? I am therefore very happy to be able to start from scratch with my new project is going very well , and only one thing I need , and what I come to speak to them ...

place a navbar with a set of dropdown menu and not opened, or rather, the java script does not fulfill its function.

here I leave two photos

[Archived] Problem with the DropDown of Navbar RdHLp3p

as seen in this photo , get the item "display: none" , and I just want that when someone clicks , remplaze that "display: none " to " display: block "

how is it going

[Archived] Problem with the DropDown of Navbar HM4eIas

this is the code

Code:
jQuery(document).ready(function($) {
    $('.dropDownHook span').on('click', function() {
        $(this).parents('.dropDownHook').children('.dropDownContent').stop(true, true).slideToggle('fast', function() {

if ($('.dropDownContent').is(':visible')) {
                //  This alters the content of the "hook" when we open the drop down
                $('.dropDownHook span').html('Welcome <span class="USERNAME"></span> ▲');
            }
            else {
                //  This alters the content of the "hook" when we close the dropdown
                $('.dropDownHook span').html('Welcome <span class="USERNAME"></span> ▼');
            }

});
    });

$('html').on('click', function() {
        $('.dropDownContent:visible').slideToggle('fast');
    });

$('.dropDownHook > *').on('click', function(event) {
        event.stopPropagation();
    });
});

and this is the code html

Code:
<div class="dropeDownHook">

<span>Welcome <span class="USERNAME"></span> ▼</span>

<div class="dropeDownContent" style="display: none;">

<div class="arrow_box"></div>

<ul style="border-right: 1px solid rgba(17, 17, 17, 0.35);margin-right: 4%;padding-right: 4%;">

<li><a href="/profile?mode=editprofile&amp;page_profil=avatars" original-title=""><i class="icon-picture hcon"></i>Cambiar Avatar</a></li>

<li><a href="/profile?mode=editprofile&amp;page_profil=signature" original-title=""><i class="icon-pencil hcon"></i>Cambiar firma</a></li>

<li><a href="/profile?mode=editprofile" original-title=""><i class="icon-edit-sign hcon"></i>Editar perfil</a></li>

<li><a href="/u" target="_blank" original-title="" class="profile-u><i class="icon-user hcon"></i>Ver Perfil</a></li>

</ul>

<ul>

<li><a href="/privmsg?folder=inbox" original-title=""><i class="icon-envelope hcon"></i>Bandeja de mensajes</a></li>

<li><a href="/profile?mode=editprofile&amp;page_profil=friendsfoes" original-title=""><i class="icon-group hcon"></i>Lista de Amigos</a></li>

<li><a href="/login?logout" rel="nofollow" id="logout" original-title=""><i class="icon-signout hcon"></i>Desconectar</a></li>

</ul>

</div>

</div>

any help?

• Information:
Forum:http://demo-4reyes.foroactivo.com/Version:PUNBB
Type:Errors in codeTags:Problem,DropDown,Navbar