Good art is a taste, good design is an opinion.

Come as guest, stay as family.
Board Index

Come as guest, stay as family.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Foto

Television VS. YouTube

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

SwaG

SwaG
Do you think that television will be replaced by YouTube any time soon? Do you prefer watching television to watching YouTube? What are your thoughts about people who like watching movies, listening to music and do more things on YouTube? Are they addicted to the Internet?
Personally, I never watch any kind of movies on YouTube. I think that it is really inconvenient to sit in front of my desktop and watch a movie. However, many friends spend their money on NetFlix.

Powered by PunBB
Currently 0 users have thanked SwaG for this post:

Shadow

Shadow
Administrator
Administrator
I don't think so, people are watching television on morning to see the news, watch some movies with family or anything like that. Personally, I'm rarely watching TV and I'm a YouTube fan, but still sometimes manage to get time for television.

Powered by PunBB
Currently 0 users have thanked Shadow for this post:

SPVF

SPVF
Punbb Rookie
Punbb Rookie
SwaG wrote:[link="/t588-television-vs-youtube#3463"]Do you think that television will be replaced by YouTube any time soon? Do you prefer watching television to watching YouTube? What are your thoughts about people who like watching movies, listening to music and do more things on YouTube? Are they addicted to the Internet?
Personally, I never watch any kind of movies on YouTube. I think that it is really inconvenient to sit in front of my desktop and watch a movie. However, many friends spend their money on NetFlix.

I do not watch regular TV much any more - I generally like to watch Netflix myself when I am watching TV. I don't usually casually scroll through YouTube - when I watch YouTube it's usually by me specifically searching for something in particular.